Rejuvenate Skin and Hair with Monat’s Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive
Day in and day out, your hair and skin take a beating. Most items you buy in the store last for a few years and often come with warranties. If it doesn’t have a warranty, it gets thrown in the trash and replaced with something new when it wears down. Our bodies don’t come with warranties and we can’t just throw it away because it becomes weak and frail. Taking the best care of what we have is vital. Aside from the internal care we need to provide through healthy eating and exercise, our skin and hair need extra loving to make it through years of use!
Our body creates new cells all the time to release old skin and hair and allow new skin and hair to grow. That is great except, often, our cells do not replenish as quickly as we batter the old skin which leaves many of us with dry, damaged skin and hair. Adding chemicals to our body increases the dryness so where do we go from there?! Let’s take a look at how nature can help rejuvenate skin and hair to look and feel younger.
MONAT has what we like to call “Gold Liquid”. In my home, it has become like gold! My daughter suffers from eczema. We have used many creams including steroid creams on her skin that were prescribed by a doctor. Thankfully, this winter, we have stayed ahead of the game by focusing on being PROactive instead of REactive in her treatment. It has made a world of difference but she still had places on her back that regardless of our efforts, didn’t seem to want to budge. I was talking to a friend who sells MONAT and she told me I needed to give the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive a try. I applied a drop and massaged it into her skin on her back for a couple days and it is AMAZING how it made the bumpy, itchy spot go away! My favorite part is that it doesn’t contain chemicals or steroids.
What is this “Liquid Gold”?
Oils are essential to our body for balance and rejuvenation. Often, the natural oils that our body creates are stripped from our skin. Replacing those oils is key! MONAT has combined a blend of oils from all over the world to basically mimic the oils our body produces. So what oils are blended? Here is a list.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Adansonia Digitata Oil
- Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
- Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
For the Hair
- Nourishes the scalp.
- Prevents oxidative stress resulting in anti-aging benefits.
- Adds volume & long-lasting shine.
- Abyssinian oil, a natural Mediterranean seed oil, offers anti-inflammatory & conditioning properties.
- Anti-frizz treatment
- Intensive Hydrating Treatment
- Pre-shampoo treatment
- Leave in finishing treatment
- Helps color to stay in hair longer
For the Skin
- Can be used as a hydrating facial moisturizer for improved texture & tone.
- Controls wrinkles
- Helps control eczema
- Great for all areas of the body that are prone to dryness, such as cuticles, nails, elbows, knees, and heels.
For the Teeth
- Can be used as a natural teeth whitener
Where do you need extra oils? Hair, Skin, or both? I needed it for both and was so glad that I was introduced to MONAT’s Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive! You can find it HERE
Check out our Valentine’s Gift Guide!