Cake Batter Taste Without the Raw Eggs
How many times when making a cake do you lick the spatula to enjoy the sweet taste of cake batter? Well, if you love cake batter, you will LOVE this birthday cake dip!
The birthday cake dip is great to serve at parties, bring to a family gathering or even just have as a dessert for your family. Pretzels are probably my favorite to dip in it. I love the sweet and salty taste combo it offers! Graham crackers and cookies are also good to use to dip with!
Here’s what you need
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese, best if it is room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white cake mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- As many sprinkles as you like
- Pretzels, Graham Crackers, Fruit or Cookies to dip
Here’s how you make it!
- Beat cream cheese on high for roughly 3 minutes or until whipped and light.
- On medium speed, add sour cream and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and cake mix and beat until well mixed. Scrape sides of bowl and mix again.
- Add sprinkles and gently fold sprinkles in.
- Dip with your favorite. Pretzels, fruit, cookies and graham crackers are just a few ideas.