Sonic Chocolate Shake Dip
Heading to Sonic has always been a fun place for our family to enjoy getting a special treat. Between the outdoor seating, the old-school roller skating waiters and waitresses, and their delicious shakes, it makes for a good in-town family night.
Considering it has been raining for days on end, sitting outside at Sonic just doesn’t sound too appealing right now. BUT, we can bring Sonic into our home now to enjoy while having family game nights or while entertaining friends and family. The Sonic Chocolate Shake Dip is a great dip to bring to your next cookout or church gathering!
Paired with Nilla Wafers or some juicy fresh picked strawberries, the Sonic Chocolate Shake is a special treat the whole family can enjoy despite the weather!
I am sure you are eager to find out how to make this tasty treat. Let me start by saying, it is simple. A mom’s dream… simple, tasty, loved by the whole family, and did I mention SIMPLE!
First, grab a tub of whipped topping, half a bag of chocolate chips, a cup of milk, and a box of Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix from the pudding section at Walmart. Now, you are ready to start!
Pour your Whipped Topping into a large bowl. You will want to use the entire container!
Pour your package of Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix into your bowl. Mix well.
Pour 1 cup of milk into the large bowl. This will thin out the dip! Mix well.
Next, pour in your chocolate chips! Make sure to save a few to decorate the top of your Sonic Chocolate Shake Dip!
Take a look and then head to the store to grab your ingredients!
Make sure you take a minute and pin this for later so you don’t have to go hunting the next time you are prepping for a cookout! Don’t forget to keep scrolling for a printable recipe!
Sonic Chocolate Shake Dip
A tasty dip with the same great taste as Sonic's Chocolate Shake! Bring Sonic to your home without ever leaving the house!
- 1 Box Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix (Walmart in the Jello/Pudding section)
- 1 Tub Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Milk
- Your Favorite Treats For Dipping
- Pour your Whipped Topping into a large bowl. You will want to use the entire container!
- Pour your package of Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix into your bowl. Mix well.
- Pour 1 cup of milk into the large bowl. This will thin out the dip! Mix well.
- Next, pour in your chocolate chips! Make sure to save a few to decorate the top of your Sonic Chocolate Shake Dip!
- Pour your Sonic Chocolate Shake Mix into a serving bowl. Sprinkle those left over chocolate chips. Spread out all your favorite dunkable snacks.
- Serve & Enjoy!
My Four and More https://myfourandmore.com/
Check out our Current Special Guides
Connect with My Four and More on Social Media!