I love this recipe! It is truly a family favorite. Are you ready for the easiest Peach Cobbler recipe you’ve ever tried?
Easiest Peach Cobbler Recipe
Prepare a delicious Peach Cobbler in minutes!
Write a review
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 2 large cans of sliced peaches or peach pie filling
- 1 1/2 cup of Bisquik mix
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with Bakers Joy or Pam Cooking Spray
- Drain peaches and pour into dish
- Mix all other ingredients - except butter - and pour over peaches
- Pour melted butter over mixture
- Bake at 350 40-45 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve hot with Vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat!
My Four and More https://myfourandmore.com/