14 Best No-Bake Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
Busy, Busy! It is THAT time again. Fall parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas parties at school and work, family gatherings, and church fellowships are all starting to bombard your calendar. That also means a whole lot of baking in your near future as well. Continue reading
Low Calorie, Delicious Cookies by Almondina
You Have GOT To Try Them!
Ever tried to eat healthy and just had bad cravings for something sweet? It ALWAYS seems like no matter how hard I try to eat healthy, I get massive cravings for something sweet. Almondina has the best tasting cookies and they are only 30 calories!
Make, Roll, Cut, Bake and Decorate – Easy No-Chill Sugar Cookies
No More Waiting 2 Hours to Roll and Cut Dough
I like to be able to start and finish everything on my to-do list, ESPECIALLY around Christmas when I feel like a mad woman trying to get everything done. I don’t have time to wait around after making the sugar cookie dough. Plus, I hate to take cold dough out of the fridge that is hard to roll. So, Why not make sugar cookies for Santa without the hassle!
Best Chill Free Sugar Cookies
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 TSP Almond Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat butter and sugar together for 3 minutes
- Add extracts and egg until well blended
- Add baking powder, mixing well
- Slowly add in flour allowing flour to mix evenly into dough (it will become pretty stiff so if you need to hand knead it, you can. Just make sure your hands are wet to keep from dough sticking)
- Roll on a floured surface to 1/4 inch and cut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet until firm.
- Decorate and eat (Don’t forget to put some Santa’s plate!)