Bonefish Grill’s Savory Fall Entrees
Cooler weather calls for some warm, tasty foods! Bonefish Grill has their new fall menu full of savory fall entrees available!
Time to Catch Up
My husband and I had never been to Bonefish Grill, so we weren’t sure what to expect. We hoped it would be a great place to spend some time catching up with friends. It was a perfect setting for just that!
NEW Savory Fall Entrees
Since we went on a Tuesday night, we had the choice of Bonefish Grill’s regular menu, their Fall Menu, AND their Hooked on Tuesday Menu. Oh, so many choices of great sounding food!!
Complimentary bread is served with seasoned olive oil.
We tried out the Wagyu Beef and Ginger Potstickers appitizer that are pan-seared with crispy onions and soy sauce. What a GREAT start to the evening!
We all had a tough time deciding on which entree we wanted. Everything sounded so delicious! Here is what we finally decided on…
Filet Mignon served with a fresh salad, absolutely amazing potatoes au gratin (probably one of my favorites from the night), and steamed broccoli.
My Husband’s Choice
My husband loves steak and shrimp so he decided to try the Angler’s Sirloin with a side of Bang Bang Shirmp. I am not typically a big fan of shrimp but I snuck a little sample of his and thought it was rather tasty! For his sides, he went with the rice and garlic whipped potatoes.
Our Friends’ Choices
A juicy Angler’s sirloin served with a side of fresh green beans and garlic whipped potatoes was one of our friend’s choices.
Last but certainly not least… the entree of the night went to our friend who ordered the NEW Dynamite-Style Shrimp Skewer. Pictures don’t do this entree justice.
It was a beautiful spread of wood grilled shrimp topped off with dynamite aioli and feta cheese crumbles, all served on a bed of Florentine-style risotto! YUM! She shared samples with the rest of us because of how amazing it tasted! If you want to try it, make sure you get to Bonefish Grill between now and November 13th. It is only available for a limited time!
Perfect Ending to the Night
Let me just say, you can’t go to Bonefish Grill and NOT eat dessert! Look how delicious these desserts look…. they taste even better! For dessert we indulged in…
Macadamia nut flourless brownie topped with rasperry sauce, vanilla ice-cream, and then sprinkled with macadamia nuts
Other items on the fall menu include:
- Wild Snapper & Shrimp (Mojo-Style) (available now through October 30th) Wood-grilled fresh Snapper with a soft blackening spice, three jumbo seasoned shrimp and finished with a warm chorizo “mojo” sauce, served with jasmine rice & French green beans.
- NEW Crispy Oysters (now through Nov. 13th) Tempura-style cocktail oysters, served on a bed of crispy noodles with a smoky chili dynamite sauce and lemon wedge
- NEW Cedar Plank Steelhead (now through Nov. 13th) Tender, fresh Steelhead, milder than Salmon, and full of flavor, roasted on a cedar plank with a Guinness glaze, served with peak of season vegetable with toasted walnuts and choice of one fresh side
- Fresh Swordfish + Pumpkin Ravioli (now through Nov. 13th) Wood-grilled Swordfish, topped with crispy onions, crumbled feta and a hint of butter, served with seasonal pumpkin ravioli and French green beans
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée (now through Nov. 13th) Decadent with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, finished with housemade whipped cream
- Mahi Mahi Oscar (starting October 31st) Wood-grilled wild Mahi Mahi, topped with jumbo lump crab, freshly steamed asparagus and lemon butter.
Make sure you get a chance to visit a Bonefish Grill near you.
Bonefish Grill Greensboro, NC Location
2100 Koury Blvd. Greensboro, NC
Bonefish Grill Winston-Salem Location
300 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, NC
Connect on Social Media
Check out our Holiday Product Guide!