datAshur 16GB Encrypted Flash Drive Ends 12/20
Welcome to the datAshur 16GB Encrypted Flash Drive Giveaway. This giveaway is worth $79.99. If you want to read about iStorage you can read the review on the iStorage’s diskAshur² to learn more about their other products.
About the datAshur 16GB Encrypted Flash Drive:
What is datAshur?
- The iStorage datAshur is an easy to use and affordable USB flash drive, employing PIN access with military grade AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
- The datAshur incorporates a rechargeable battery allowing the user to enter a 7-15 digit PIN onto the onboard keypad before connecting the drive to the USB port.
- All data transferred to the datAshur is encrypted in real-time with the built-in hardware encryption engine and is protected from unauthorized access even if your datAshur is lost or stolen. The datAshur automatically locks when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off.
- The datAshur operates straight out of the box, does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients and embedded systems. The datAshur delivers drag and drop encryption, plug and play simplicity and can be used with any software.
- The datAshur can be configured with independent User and Admin PINs, making it perfect for corporate and government deployment. If the User forgets their PIN, the drive can be unlocked using the Admin PIN which will then clear the old User PIN and allow the User to set a new PIN.
- The datAshur also incorporates a drive reset feature which clears both User and Admin PINs, destroys the data, creates a new randomly generated encryption key and allows the drive to be reused. The datAshur is capable of generating an infinite number of randomly generated encryption keys, allowing the user to reset the drive as and when required.
- As the iStorage datAshur is unlocked via the onboard keypad and not via a keyboard, it is not vulnerable to software/hardware based key-loggers or brute force attacks. The datAshur protects your data with a “Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism”, which deletes the encryption key and destroys all stored data if the incorrect PIN is entered a total of 10 consecutive times.
- The datAshur is an investment that will last for years. Its rugged, extruded aluminum, the waterproof casing is tampered evident and protects it against physical damage. The internal drive components are also sealed with a tamper-proof coating.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This is Open to the US Only and you must be 18 years or older to enter. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. What U Talking Bout Willis?(and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified.
Check out other great giveaways!